Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Earth Day 2010 - Rob

I met a very nice man named Rob at Earth Day SLO. He gave me a few minutes of his time and allowed me to capture his thoughts on Earth Day in this on camera interview. Then our conversation bridged over to discussing matters of morality (right and wrong); and then on to the Law and the Gospel.

The problem with these on camera interviews is I always feel the need to keep it short – in order to respect the person and their generosity in granting me a few minutes of their time. The good thing is that our conversation didn't end once the camera was turned off. As best I could, I expounded upon the truths of the gospel more fully to Rob and pleaded with Him to turn from sin and trust the Lord Jesus Christ.

Please remember to pray for Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment